AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 July, 10:22
Been noticing, some people on here bashing tim Ballard. The guy just brought to light all the deep dark secrets of child.sex trafficing. And people want to bash him , makes me think we are seeing schills in real time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
What he is showing is super real. I think it is the pics with the one eye getting covered. BUT as an ex model, some photographer was prolly like pose this way, pose that way......I am skeptical of lots been at this a while. BUT no matter what GOD can use anyone for His glory and there is NO DOUBT God is using that movie to bring awareness to the HELL that has been going on.
11:06 AM - Jul 11, 2023
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 July, 01:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Photographers do position these models to poise in a certain way. I know because I worked with some. Not all were bad but a large number of them were, that I ran into.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
11 July, 12:43
Thats true and I learned Michael Jackson is a white hat too and I have seen pictures of him covering one eye. Is that him? Or a clone? Who knows in this crazy world.

11 July, 12:44
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Yep and they trick some and don't tell them what it means.....and they do clone. Yep.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
11 July, 11:14
The Sound of Freedom "Documentary" is TRUE and part of the mass awakening of American citizens. The writer, director and main actors are ALL Christians and that is why the CIA Media is trying to discredit this film. NEVER FORGET: ALL those who are trying to discredit this film are DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE PEDOPHILIA AND CHILD SEX ABUSE, NO EXCEPTIONS !!!

When America finds out that ALL these agencies are INVOLVED in Pedophilia and Child Sex Trafficking, their heads will explode.

Red Cross
Child Protective Services
Health and Human Services
Foster Care System
Amber Alert System
Planned Parenthood
Wayfair
Hollywood
Disney
The Vatican
The World Health Organization (WHO)
The United Nations
EVERY AGENCY in the US Government
and much more.

11 July, 12:43
In response Robert Franz to his Publication

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
11 July, 02:32
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Exactly Robert, That’s Why They Are Attacking Tim And Jim! Although People Should Understand That By Now, We’ll Those Awake! Praying This Wakes Up Many!

11 July, 11:07
For instance told pre net Walsh is them....then like them using milk cartons back in the day really actually trafficking those kids. Etc. PROBABLY where the root of it stems from, those types of scenarios. BUT GOD is using this movie BIG TIME>

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 July, 01:44
I think these trafficker/pedos were using publications to advertise these children too.