memes matter @NoComment
11 July, 10:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 July, 10:43
In response memes matter to her Publication
I'm actually taking a tincture of these for about 1.5 months now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 July, 10:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
👀hows it goin?

11 July, 10:46
In response memes matter to her Publication
I had a hair analysis done that showed I have parasites & that's why I'm taking these. I have another full bottle to go thru, 2 droppers full/day, then after that I get another hair analysis done to check the numbers again. I haven't felt much different. I am curious to see if my numbers have come down though.

I haven't "seen" anything but I don't look, ugh. I don't take that particular tincture, mine made by local herbalists & the man that did the analysis has been doing it for 37 yrs & said everyone should do a deworming once/year. I take clove pills & the tincture is the black walnut mugwort 3x/day. The cloves kill the parasite eggs from what I am told.
10:50 AM - Jul 11, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it