Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
11 July, 10:47
In response memes matter to her Publication
Black Walnut is EXTREMLY EXTREMLY strong. When you are toxic with parasites (I used it for Candida ) it will give you severe headaches. Care must be taken when you use it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 July, 10:49
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
I find oregano oil is so strong i run with it 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
11 July, 11:56 (E)
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
When one detoxes one will experience headaches, flu like symptoms, bloating, lethargy... those symptoms are the toxins being stirred up and expelling their toxins, hence the symptoms.

Depending on how toxic one is, will determine the length of symptoms.

Rest, fresh organic food, homemade bone broth with veggies, herbal teas, Echinecea, Dandelion, Red Clover,
Pau D'Arco, Rose Hips, Elderberry, Juniper Berries, and Probiotic Strains/Acidophilus will help fast track the process.
I take up to 100 Billion daily for gut health maintenance which in turn is maintaining healthy organs.

Refrain from fast food, fried food with bad oils, always refrain from ALL bad oils, processed products, processed drinks, everything that got one toxic in the first place.

💕🙏💕👍💕🙏💕

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 July, 10:43
In response memes matter to her Publication
I'm actually taking a tincture of these for about 1.5 months now

memes matter @NoComment
11 July, 10:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
👀hows it goin?