Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 July, 08:07
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Got told that pre net, I was like what a bunch of lying dush bags.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
11 July, 08:03
why would he need sympathry? He had a great voice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
julie miller @pnut36
11 July, 07:06
at this point if we all turned into a butterfly i wouldn't be shocked

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
11 July, 07:57
In response julie miller to his Publication
Lol😂😂...No joke right Julie!!😉

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
11 July, 07:01
LOL for years I would joke about Stevie playing his final performance then throwing his glasses to the audience and go running off stage and jumping over some obstacle on the way 😂
What about the blind kid playing the harmonica on the steps of Motown records?? Nah. I think SW was blind and don't know why he'd be needing a double.
Unless "Isn't She Lovely" gonna take some sicko twist.
Rock on VK 🎶💥💥🎶

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
11 July, 08:59
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
On fact looks more like I can't breathe - George. 🧐