Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
12 July, 11:38
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
According to a regression hypnosis I once did, I was shot during World War I. I was a grifier at a court in Kassel, Germany.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 July, 11:30
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈNow, that is a very interesting thought indeed. I have wondered sometimes what our true story is. I wish, there was an easier way to know and figure these things out.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 July, 11:29

arba happihr @arba
12 July, 11:24
Aloha😍
Whoa
Now that is a mind opening thought.
How will we know please?

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
12 July, 11:49
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I kinda knew something was up when I'd reached a desperation point (😭) in life and I found myself saying out loud... "Pleeease..πŸ™.. I want to Go Home... I can not do this anymore!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 July, 10:25
Many of you are...I only remember WW2 and getting shot down

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
10 July, 09:33
That’s quite an interesting thought.
I didn’t physically die but I died inside.
As a child, I was sexually abused by an uncle and 20 + years later as an adult male, I laid charges against him for what he did to me in the past.
It’s a blur because the trial was during 9/11. We were actually kicked out of the court house for β€œsafety”that day.
Also, my daughter was born during the trial period.
β€œUncle” was charged but I’d have to look back at the court papers for the charges & sentencing.
If anything, I stopped the the lineage of abuse.
Wow, quite the thing to share…

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
10 July, 09:41
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
πŸ’–

Richie Richard @Richie
10 July, 08:38
What an odd statement. But, could that be the reason we feel like we don't belong to the families we were born into? Could that be the reason when you look into the heavens you know that you were someone else - someplace else? Could that be the reason some of us feel like we don't belong to this society? Don't mind me, I just came back from Twit - I am almost brain dead from the forest of word salad over there.

Entirely Kathryn @EntirelyKathryn_thats_all
10 July, 08:36
The majority of my dreams and fears growing up were me being kidnapped and used as a sex slave. I had no idea what that even meant until I was around 12. It didn't end in childhood.
You may be on to something.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
10 July, 08:33
That's pretty deep there Joey
Makes one wonder doesn't it

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 July, 08:28 (E)
A LIGHT UNTO THE NATIONS

Saving IS-RA-"EL for Last

The Lost Tribes of IS-RA-"EL"

IS-RA-EL, when Reduced to its Etymological Root Words Means "SHINING RAY OF LIGHT; IS="LIGHT"; "RA"="RAY"; "EL" = "SHINING"

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 July, 08:32
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
A LIGHT UNTO THE NATIONS

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
10 July, 08:26
😬 I don't even know what kids he's referring too, but hell anything's possible in this simulation, so it prolly is us 🀨🧐πŸ₯΄

connie wright @cowri
10 July, 08:22
✨Interesting Indeed. ✨Continue✨

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 July, 08:22
hey Joey !! how are you brother ??

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
10 July, 08:20
My thought too. If we are in the midst of an angelic battle a nice analogy would be that we would be the children needing rescue.