Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 July, 10:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 July, 05:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
There seems to be a REAL effort to down play XRP the last week or so. Do ya think they want to trick us into selling?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
09 July, 11:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
XRP is the only digital asset being Sued by SEC. It's being protected not being "Sued". I hope they take it down to .20 again or lower to shake out the weak. I will double my holdings if this takes place and if you follow trends on an asset ready for takeoff, they most always drop the price drastically to shake that tree. If not, I will just simply HOLD what I have. XRP will make BTC look like small potatoes when we switch over.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana hopes it doesnt go that low. It will hurt a lot of good ppl if it goes below about 30cents.
01:08 AM - Jul 10, 2023
In response Jason Thrash to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
11 July, 01:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana. I am just in the process of buying more. I have a small amount and somebody is helping me. I find it confusing. I am not cashing in 401k or IRA's. Too much to do. I thought I read those would be protected. Did you hear or read that? ALso, I have some gold and silver and I will buy more of that. I was wondering too what some people are doing. I just want to be protected. Retirement for us is around the corner.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 July, 01:48
In response Carla Zillman to her Publication
Hun I can't advise anyone. I don't know that much about it.
I have no control over my retirement acct since the state handles it.
I can only say what many have said and they turned their retirement accts to gold and silver. Idk how tho.
I myself would not trust any gold or silver that was not constitutional money ie... minted gold and silver coins and I myself have no idea how they rolled their retirement accts to that in reference to holding the actual physical gold and silver.

I myself would not trust anyone else to hold it, so my answer I am afraid is idk, hun.
I would be worried about my retirement acct if it was in fiat dollars at this point if I had control over it.
My retirement is state controlled so I have no say so in it. The chips will just fall where they fall.

On the other hand, I also don't think that the QTeam brought us this far to destroy everyone nor America.
What would even be the point if that were the case.