Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
13 August, 10:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Oh yeah. Who's zoomin' who? 🎶🎵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 July, 09:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SamQ -17 @SamQ17
18 July, 08:37
Good evening VK
@VincentKennedy ,

I sent you a message on Twitter to offer my skills for the Anon Island/Mountain project.
This project is a great idea.
As I said in my Twitter message, it's very strange :
I imagined your proposal to participate in the project (Stater Team) last week (so your message wasn't published yet) and saw myself responding to it as I am now.
Thank you.
(Ed Q17)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 06:04
👀Just wondering about your repost of someone saying RFK Jr was having an affair on twitter?

Struck me as odd? 😳
Can you elaborate for us here on AU?

13 July, 12:33
Just FYI,
Nana lost more weight on the low carb, mostly like Atkins diet than any other ever. Pounds fell off so fast I was having to buy new size clothes every dew weeks.

After very little time I did not want much food at all.

I did mild exercise 4 nights a week, similar to pilates, nothing strenuous maybe 10 to 15 min. I say pilates, but I didn't know it at the time. Originally all I did was I made every place on my body that I wanted to reduce hurt, with slow stretching movements.The best benefit from that was doing the exercises very very slowly.

I might try it again but with my back is too bad now and I cant do exercise so that is a problem.

Night Shift @kekerista
13 July, 01:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I lost about 85 lbs walking 5k a day. I just put on a podcast and strap the dogs (shih tzu's) with me and GO! I absolutely love it. Started off 18 mos ago with walks around the block and then it just turned into a 5-6k because I want to finish what I'm listening to.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
12 July, 02:57
@vincentkennedy
This is very serious topic, i dont have other platform to write you, big brother VK
I see a rise in criminal activities in my city, in past few days 2-3
both young individual one male one female lost their life just beacuse common denominator issue RELATIONSHIP
RE THEY ATTACKING US
and also soo much chaos on world level,city level,national level
enlighten me please?
PLEASE SEND PRAYERS ArUND THE GLOBE
RAISE VIBRATION GUYS, THESE EVILS ARE ON THEIR LAST LEGS
SEND LOVE EVERYWHERE THEY HAD TO GO
LOVE WINS
I AM FROM INDIA

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
12 July, 04:32
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
Also heavy floods in northern part of India

Night Shift @kekerista
10 July, 11:37
soon..........

amy lilley @amylilley
13 August, 11:03
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Brilliant🐸

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 August, 01:00
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Awesome! ✨

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
10 July, 08:27
YOU ARE INDEED ENTERTAINING ANGELS =320

GEMATRIA COMING THROUGH THE CLOUD =320

Is this WHOEVER
WHOEVER =96
THE OASIS =96
A NEGATIVE 48 =96
NEGATIVE 472 =96
NEG48 AND NEG 472 =96
A PROTZ =96
MICHAEL AND GOD =96
JACKS HEART =96
IM THE KING =96
96 HOURS =96
MY FATHER =96
FEBRUARY =96
DREAM BIGLY =96
TIP TOP =96
SACRED CODES =96
DONT PANIC =96
REUNION =96
THE REVEAL =96
DISCIPLES =96
STAGE SET =96
A SON OF GOD =96
GREAT LEADER =96
BECOMES ONE =96
FAVORITE =96
LEARN CODES =96
VIP YES =96
PIECES OF ME =96
JUST GOD =96

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
09 July, 10:31
thank you, @VK, and thanking our Creator for this insanely peaceful, beautiful 'sign' in the heavenlies!💞

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
09 July, 07:01
Beautiful! Are you asking which large breed dogs do not shed much in Telegram?

If this is your account as well, I am saying Greyhounds or Goldendoodles ( with more poodle, then the less the shedding)

We also had a few Dobermans growing up and the shed is very, very minimal - great dogs!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 July, 04:19
Happy independenece Day VK and Patriots!
Been In The Matrix Sence 6/20/23
Glad To B Back To the Real world
I've Messed You All !

Night Shift @kekerista
09 July, 09:21
do you trust your thoughts?
Are they organic?
trying to get eyes on this.
Most people have no clue that this tech is installed in their phone right now!
https://patents.google.com...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 July, 03:56
Cool pic VK!
Happy Independence Day to all 🦅
TS 10:17

08 July, 05:24
There seems to be a REAL effort to down play XRP the last week or so. Do ya think they want to trick us into selling?

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
09 July, 05:27
HOLD ..!

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
09 July, 11:25
XRP is the only digital asset being Sued by SEC. It's being protected not being "Sued". I hope they take it down to .20 again or lower to shake out the weak. I will double my holdings if this takes place and if you follow trends on an asset ready for takeoff, they most always drop the price drastically to shake that tree. If not, I will just simply HOLD what I have. XRP will make BTC look like small potatoes when we switch over.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
08 July, 11:25
I too love a good cloud

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 July, 12:15
Aberdeenshire Scotland❤️

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
07 July, 06:12
awesome Rorschach chemtrails!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 July, 07:20
Awesome!✨💜
"See" so many things in this image.
V. Uplifting
TY VK

Jackie Piddle @jax001
06 July, 07:50
And?

Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
06 July, 04:56
New insight into the meaning of "1111?"

IRS, DC, 1111 Constitution Avenue.

https://www.dailysignal.co...

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
06 July, 11:11

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
05 July, 11:52
🕊💎🕊💎🕊💎

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 July, 07:01
Omg 👀

Pic below was painted forr me by a very close friend for my first book cover.

I submitted my book title to ChatGPTs OpenAI app ~ He is FOREVER with Me (Rachell Freed author) and got 4 interpretations.

And this what BFF painted from those results .

After publish she shared she rendered a SOUL!

Looks a lot like your pic, VK! 😲💛👼
@VincentKennedy

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
05 July, 04:24
🕊️
ARCHANGEL MICHAEL WINGS =192
SAVIOUR OF MANKIND =192
FOLLOW THE CRUMBS =192
THAT WAS FOR YOU =192
🩵

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 July, 04:12
This looks like angel wings, but I also see two lens flares, or...

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 July, 03:12
Reinforcements.

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
05 July, 01:50
We are approaching 07/07/2023.
777 just saying

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
05 July, 12:18
Reminds me of a song that we sang in church...
..." and He will raise you up on eagle's wings..."

Ange Love @LoveM
05 July, 11:53
🕊Beautiful✨💕🦅

I'll raise you a double rainbow🌈🌈✨🕊💕🥳

#GodWinsALWAYS ✨🕊✝️💕