Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 July, 10:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
There seems to be a REAL effort to down play XRP the last week or so. Do ya think they want to trick us into selling?
05:24 PM - Jul 08, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
09 July, 11:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
XRP is the only digital asset being Sued by SEC. It's being protected not being "Sued". I hope they take it down to .20 again or lower to shake out the weak. I will double my holdings if this takes place and if you follow trends on an asset ready for takeoff, they most always drop the price drastically to shake that tree. If not, I will just simply HOLD what I have. XRP will make BTC look like small potatoes when we switch over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 July, 01:08
In response Jason Thrash to his Publication
Nana hopes it doesnt go that low. It will hurt a lot of good ppl if it goes below about 30cents.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
09 July, 05:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
HOLD ..!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 July, 01:09
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
That is Nana's plan.