Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 July, 04:24
Costs of this war for me:
- One lost career and associated time investment
- Failed business start-up
- Two major betrayals by those close to me
- One smaller broken boundary (but painful)
- Lots of estranged friends
- A great deal of family time foregone
- "Press" public reputation only just above axe murderer
- Low income, no savings, no pension
- A lot of psychological distress

Would do it all again without hesitation. The gains include self-worth and dignity, true loving relationships, participation in greatest endeavours, historic opportunities to be creative and apply gifts, personal growth, spiritual understanding, endless new knowledge, fabulous co-workers, new skills, crazy stories, ...

I never go to sleep with regrets or a sore conscience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
Hi Martin, I’ve told you I love you so many times. And it’s true, your pictures and writing move me!!💕
I lost a job, almost lost another job, and still worry about it. I’m working so hard it’s crazy. I do a fantastic job with my clients, but the bosses want more and more and more. I’m trying to keep up with the repairs on my house and it’s really getting comfy, but there’s so much more to do. I’ve lost so many people along the way. Yes they think I’m crazy and my former sweetie drinks Budweiser.
I Hurt all the time from the physical work that I’m putting into my property. I’m emotionally exhausted from defending myself and continuing to try to push people forward with love, light,and hope. I’m mentally exhausted from the production pressure with my employer. I’ll probably drop dead soon but believe it or not I’m happy..tired sore exhausted but happy. ☀️😊 I ate a delicious pepper, tomato, herb salad for dinner straight from my garden.
06:53 PM - Jul 09, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Green 8700, click on at the bottom under it