Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Costs of this war for me:
- One lost career and associated time investment
- Failed business start-up
- Two major betrayals by those close to me
- One smaller broken boundary (but painful)
- Lots of estranged friends
- A great deal of family time foregone
- "Press" public reputation only just above axe murderer
- Low income, no savings, no pension
- A lot of psychological distress

Would do it all again without hesitation. The gains include self-worth and dignity, true loving relationships, participation in greatest endeavours, historic opportunities to be creative and apply gifts, personal growth, spiritual understanding, endless new knowledge, fabulous co-workers, new skills, crazy stories, ...

I never go to sleep with regrets or a sore conscience.
04:24 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
09 July, 10:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
A growing relationship with God is number 1 on my list and reason enough for me to do it all again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
09 July, 07:31
Aloha Martin
Congratulation!!
You made it!!🙌
A fresh slate has appeared
This your story.
Your movie
Make it great.
Everywhere you go,
There you are 😊
I'm happy for you. 👋👋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
09 July, 07:06
The costs are tremendous. I guess they've been targeting us from the very beginning, doing everything they can to break us. They very nearly succeeded in my case.

- Pushed to consider suicide at the teenage years
- After that, walked 25 years alone. I was foretold that this would happen at the teenage years
- A number of ideas and inventions stolen over the years
- "Welfare" steals about 2/3 to 3/4 of my labor
- Lost majority of friends for speaking out and speaking the truth in the last 7-8 years

Not poor, but not rich either. The strange thing is that I think 2023 has still been one of the better ones! The vibes are improving

Green 8700 @Green8700
09 July, 06:53
Hi Martin, I’ve told you I love you so many times. And it’s true, your pictures and writing move me!!💕
I lost a job, almost lost another job, and still worry about it. I’m working so hard it’s crazy. I do a fantastic job with my clients, but the bosses want more and more and more. I’m trying to keep up with the repairs on my house and it’s really getting comfy, but there’s so much more to do. I’ve lost so many people along the way. Yes they think I’m crazy and my former sweetie drinks Budweiser.
I Hurt all the time from the physical work that I’m putting into my property. I’m emotionally exhausted from defending myself and continuing to try to push people forward with love, light,and hope. I’m mentally exhausted from the production pressure with my employer. I’ll probably drop dead soon but believe it or not I’m happy..tired sore exhausted but happy. ☀️😊 I ate a delicious pepper, tomato, herb salad for dinner straight from my garden.

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
09 July, 06:52
The amount of love I have for my fellow Anons is the second greatest love in my life (God first of course, well and my family). I will never meet most, but am so much a better person - stronger, more trusting in my intuition, less afraid to speak truth as I believe it - and I’m so blessed to have every single one touch my life in some way!

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
09 July, 06:38
Sometimes I think the experience of isolation has been designed to help us see where we need stronger boundaries to protect ourselves. I remember my mom once telling me you have expectations that are way too high, nobody could ever fill them, and me responding that yet my standards have been quite low based on what I was willing to accept in place of love, care, trust and respect. As painful as this has been for some of us, I am hopeful we will all emerge from this space and time with better boundaries, self-respect, and self-care. Expect people to push back when you stand up for yourself. It is very common in families that one person is the scapegoat/target/black sheep and the others do not like it when you stop filling that role.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
09 July, 05:57
Your Cup Will Always 🐝 full…

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 July, 05:54
I agree about the self worth statement. I have gained it from this experience and there's a lot I won't tolerate now because after 62 years of not feeling enough or worthy, I now realize that I am. That alone makes it worth it.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 July, 05:49
🙏🙏🙏💗💗💗God bless you Martin!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I can't even write my list. It's too painful. I'm trying my best today to not fall into a depression. Trying to convince myself that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Always praying for a quicker resolution to this mess because only then will my loved ones realize that everything I shared was truth. That's the hardest part, the impact on family relationships. Very painful. The worst is realizing that you are not spiritually connected to your spouse of 20+ years. That's no fun either. I would still make the same choice to live in truth and authenticity.

Green 8700 @Green8700
09 July, 06:55
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I’m so sorry you’re going through this. You have a family here that loves you. Hang in there.💕

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
I wouldn't hesitate to do it again either. As hard as this has been at times not being here, not being an anon would have been MUCH harder.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 July, 05:42
God bless you Martin!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 July, 05:40
I do not count friends lost as a casualties of war. I count that as enemies exposed.

#BlessUp

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 July, 05:38
THIS THIS THIS !!!!! GOD BLESS YOU MARTIN GOD BLESS US ALL FOR THE FIGHT WE HAVE ENDURED

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
09 July, 05:18
I know how you feel. My life is not what it was and yet I am at peace. I could never understand this feeling that I've had since such a young age. A feeling of waiting, but waiting for what? I would mention it but it was not understood by others. Now I know it was for this time. Grateful for my AU friends. Martin you are appreciated and I loved beyond measure. A truly noble soul you are Martin! 💖

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
09 July, 05:08
Perhaps why so many you don't know love you so.

Sometimes I'll be outside in the garden and think about you taking all those beautiful photographs - sending a little thoughtful prayer your way. Surely I'm not the only one. :) Collectively we continue.

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
09 July, 04:45
🇺🇸🙌💞

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 July, 04:45
With U Martin, Tk u
All the way too the End Of the line.
WWG1WGA! WW

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
09 July, 04:44
You are highly respected Martin.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
09 July, 04:32
Literally AU has OG ANONS
VK has to accept this 😌😃
God bless us, god bless humanity
one of the main roots of evil !

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 July, 04:43
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
AGREE!

TonyG @TonyG
09 July, 04:30
I remember the spiritual understanding you mentioned. It gave me encouragement.

None None @MUDD
09 July, 04:30
Basically same story here, man...and I don't want any of it back.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
09 July, 04:27
Martin, we are so grateful to have your beautiful soul as an influence in our lives. We are so much richer for it.