Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 July, 03:56
Why should the keyboard warriors be given equal respect with those bearing conventional arms?
- Extreme social isolation and loneliness, including ostracism, mocking, character assassination; little opportunity for direct team interaction or camaraderie
- Paradoxical psychology of being denied the legitimacy and status of those in uniformed combat, while clearly engaged in active ops that have civilisation-level consequences
- Embedded in own family and community facing genocidal dangers and forced to watch brainwashed loved ones "volunteer" for poisoning, mind control, maiming, sterilisation, death
- Cost of awareness of invisible risks from silent weapons and pervasive anxiety that results from living in theatre of war controlled by enemy and ingesting enemy supplies
- Information operations often requires exceptional talent drawn from decades of learning and experience; problem domain of almost unlimited extent
- Demands intense task focus and perseverance over long timespans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Great post Martin.... I am sure ANONS/Patriots/Digital Soldiers could very easily add to this list.. we are not asking for metals or trophies or parades.. we did this with little to no respect from the outside world.. many have been stripped of everything.. myself included : Its NOT ok to lose your home, car, and stupid job (financial ruins)... and it certainly pales in comparison to losing family and friends .. I know the premise was to LOSE EVERYTHING to find yourself - but seriously - it really SUCKED..and still does... and just when you think you find a GROUP who shares in the same TRUTH(s) you do - most have stabbed you in the back for merely speaking TRUTHS they were either not ready to hear or didn't want exposed.. Its a really messed up world but I am ready for the final battle and put an end to this MASS F*CKERY... WE DESERVE BETTER !
05:45 PM - Jul 09, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it