Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Good afternoon Patriots! So damn grateful for each and every one of you!
06:25 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
12 February, 05:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thank you Doq! I'm grateful for you and your guidance through all of this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Marie @LisaMarie
12 February, 04:07
Grateful for you too Doq πŸ’“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
12 February, 09:15
I'm gratefrul for YOU Doq and your guidance along this journey!!πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Alter Ego @Kookooburra
12 February, 06:47
Back atcha.

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
11 February, 06:05
back atcha Doq and all you fellow patriots

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
10 February, 07:45
Grateful for you, too, Doq!❀️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 February, 04:32
❀️

Only followers of this user (Kvoceans) can see their posts

Rut Row its Kevinβ„’ @kevinjbuttner
10 February, 07:54
Grateful for you, Doq. God bless you.

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
10 February, 02:38

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
10 February, 12:17
SO GRATEFUL for you too!!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
09 February, 11:46
You too, my friend!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 February, 11:20
grateful for you!

Cali Glow @CaliGlow
09 February, 11:01
So grateful for you as well πŸ™πŸ»

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 February, 10:53
Likewise, Doq! you make the world go round. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™GP in gematria = 23 or 5. 55 = Gods Grace.

Talon Cordle @RiseandFight7
09 February, 10:53
you too DOQ, A great day and more to come. Hold The Line Patriots. stay strong

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 10:48
You too Doq you know Nana loves ya!
Rest up you got a damn lot a work to do soon!

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
09 February, 09:39

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 February, 08:13
Grateful for you too DOQ!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
09 February, 08:01
frenzzzz πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜Œ

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
09 February, 07:59
I'm so glad we can be friends!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 February, 07:36
I am so grateful for you too. I pray you are doing well.
Sending love.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
09 February, 07:35
Grateful for you too DOQ, this is my little sweet escape to sanity. God is good! I ❀ my anon family.

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
09 February, 07:26
Grateful for you! Thanks Doc!

Jamie Hulsey @LunchLadyPatriot
09 February, 07:24
Good afternoon Doq! I, as well, am grateful for all my fellow patriots! WWG1WGAπŸ¦…β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™πŸ™

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
09 February, 07:36
In response Jamie Hulsey to her Publication
I too am extremely grateful to have been chosen to go down this path with fellow Patriots!

Yvonne Guidroz @GAPeachAnnie
09 February, 07:21
i found you

Jen Brown @rejenerate_u
09 February, 07:11
Right back at ya!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 February, 07:09
Grateful for you too Doq! Learned so much from you along the way! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 February, 07:07
likewise!

Bobbi Nickerson @Believer62
09 February, 07:04
thanks and right back at you!!!