Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 July, 03:56
Why should the keyboard warriors be given equal respect with those bearing conventional arms?
- Extreme social isolation and loneliness, including ostracism, mocking, character assassination; little opportunity for direct team interaction or camaraderie
- Paradoxical psychology of being denied the legitimacy and status of those in uniformed combat, while clearly engaged in active ops that have civilisation-level consequences
- Embedded in own family and community facing genocidal dangers and forced to watch brainwashed loved ones "volunteer" for poisoning, mind control, maiming, sterilisation, death
- Cost of awareness of invisible risks from silent weapons and pervasive anxiety that results from living in theatre of war controlled by enemy and ingesting enemy supplies
- Information operations often requires exceptional talent drawn from decades of learning and experience; problem domain of almost unlimited extent
- Demands intense task focus and perseverance over long timespans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
this made my day, cause i'd my mental breakdown an hour ago
literally my parents say on face, "I'm psycho"
never support me, treat me like a looser
cause i didn't bend my knees in front of matrix(evils) 🥲 like others
AU is peace, all other social media is energy draining
thank you Martin !
04:17 PM - Jul 09, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by vkunal308 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kunal Verma, click on at the bottom under it