Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Be very very careful that the powers in play do not try to use this child trafficking scare as a means to chip children. I heard someone talk about this years ago, that this was their plan similar to how they used 9/11 for the Patriot Act.
I implore everyone to be very cautious.
11:25 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 July, 09:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 July, 09:28
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I knew it. This is what they do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 July, 09:13
Yes, I have been hearing this - and so much about Tim Ballard being part of this plan - I hope that is not the case

10 July, 10:00
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

10 July, 10:02
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
09 July, 02:19
I have a chip installer for anyone I catch stealing my child! It’s a Glock! 🙏🏻🤣🫶❤️

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
09 July, 12:36
It's way to easy to just take a half solution instead of the nothing bugger talk from the political theater.
Not this time, no half measures.
It's all or nothing now
Either we end all suffering everywhere, or
Or nothing, there is no other option.

10 July, 09:33
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
Can you please rephrase your comment so I understand what you are trying to say? Thanks.