sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 July, 07:49
๐Ÿ”„ Vincent Kennedy Retweeted

There's a dark Secret to why we celebrate our birthdays

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
Hey, I think this guy is on to something, about aging. I don't celebrate my birthday - I certainly remember it, and am very happy when others remember it, especially when they present me with some pretty flowers, or a beautiful plant, and an "I love you", but that's as far as it goes, and a month or so ago, one of my new neighbours looked shocked to hear me refer to my pension cheque, stating that that meant that I was older than she was, and she had guessed that I must be way younger. :)
08:27 AM - Jul 09, 2023
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 July, 08:40
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
10 July, 04:55
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
As I awoke this morning, I started thinking about this post of yours, and my answer to it, when as if on cue, this song started dancing around in my head. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Young At Heart - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by IIP-DDSYoung At Heart ยท Frank Sinatra123 Classic Hits From The Early 1950'sโ„— ImpDigitalReleased on: 2000-01-01Artist: Frank SinatraAut...