🔄 Vincent Kennedy Retweeted

There's a dark Secret to why we celebrate our birthdays
07:49 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 July, 08:46
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
👀💥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 July, 08:52
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
🥳 🎂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 July, 08:53
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
grand rising sunday...love you sister

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
09 July, 08:27
Hey, I think this guy is on to something, about aging. I don't celebrate my birthday - I certainly remember it, and am very happy when others remember it, especially when they present me with some pretty flowers, or a beautiful plant, and an "I love you", but that's as far as it goes, and a month or so ago, one of my new neighbours looked shocked to hear me refer to my pension cheque, stating that that meant that I was older than she was, and she had guessed that I must be way younger. :)

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 July, 08:40
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
:)

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 July, 08:18
Would not surprise me

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
09 July, 08:06
One thing I do know is that "cake" is Latin for placenta. This no longer shows up on google translate, but is easy to find via search :
"The derivation of the word placenta comes from Latin for cake (placenta) "

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
09 July, 08:19
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
Gives new meaning to "let them eat cake" 😬