Mike Anon @Mike314
08 July, 01:01
I keep seeing 444, it's everywhere...for days now...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 July, 01:17
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🤗👇✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
Simple Gematria: Jesus 74, Lucifer 74. 11:11. Because their empire will not usurp the throne at 12D and above. Jesus is the perfect name for them because it is the Society of Lucifer, false light and trickery. They've been laughing at us for a long time. No amount of emotional turmoil and confusion will dispute the facts, of which we've barely been given. YESHUA, a Krystos Being, taught inner Christ, ascension, and ascended long before their false narrative was created.
01:54 PM - Jul 08, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wearemultidimensional in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 July, 01:56
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
I don't pay any attention to their nonsense. I just look at numbers and keep Yeshua in my heart. It's good to learn the numbers so we can understand why this world is built as it is. ❤🤗

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
08 July, 02:01
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
It is all relevant, and will still become cognitive dissonance when beliefs are challenged. I don't fully invest myself into Kabbalah Gematria and the English Language, but, that's what "they" use so, we have their tools. It's easy to apply only what you believe and skip the rest but... in this case, it's all being exposed. Many will not make it past this point, and live in fear, instead of uncovering the next 4D delusion, before seeing it all in 5D and above.