Mike Anon @Mike314
I keep seeing 444, it's everywhere...for days now...
01:01 PM - Jul 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
09 July, 01:40
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
At my place, 111

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
08 July, 02:20
WHAT A CROC OF MANURE !!!

777 IS GOD'S DIVINE NUMBER AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LUCK AT ALL.

JUST ANOTHER SATANIC CHART.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
08 July, 01:27
was gonna message on 12:3.. but forgot this damn thing switched to eastern so i missed 123
😂😉😁💛

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
08 July, 01:21
Interesting. I keep seeing 555

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 July, 01:17
🤗👇✝️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 July, 01:47
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I always thought Jesus was 888.

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
08 July, 01:54
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Simple Gematria: Jesus 74, Lucifer 74. 11:11. Because their empire will not usurp the throne at 12D and above. Jesus is the perfect name for them because it is the Society of Lucifer, false light and trickery. They've been laughing at us for a long time. No amount of emotional turmoil and confusion will dispute the facts, of which we've barely been given. YESHUA, a Krystos Being, taught inner Christ, ascension, and ascended long before their false narrative was created.