Mary Gessler @MaryG
#GodsChildrenAreNotForSale
#SoundOfFreedom

It’s refreshing to know that not all of Hollywood is evil and corrupt, and that good is spreading, so, I thought I would share this video that I just saw on Twitter, where #SoundOfFreedom is trending.

This is Maurice Benard, who stars as Sonny Corinthos, on General Hospital.
12:35 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
08 July, 01:31
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
thanks for the share!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 July, 12:47
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I'm worried about a skosh for him. Why the clearly excessive-looking wear on his coat's shoulders? Why is the car door rubber trim looking excessively worn around the door? Are they currently starving/excluding him from reasonable income? I know EXACTLY what that is like here in Mesa County Colorado!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 July, 12:54
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I watch General Hospital, and all I can tell you, is that up to now, he is still front and center on the show. Disney owns ABC though, so he definitely needs prayers for his safety, etc., going forward, IMO.