Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 February, 04:53
Is George here yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 February, 07:25
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
#JFKJRLIVES 🙏✝️ #AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
09 February, 08:01
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
where did you find this picture ? i heard the video with him whistling Yankee Doodle with the parrot but it was taken from the opposite angle !!
I think he’s in disguise ... 😎

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
10 February, 08:14
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Cute b that is not him in the video. It was circulating for awhile on TikTok but even the fake JFK JF Telegram accounts said it wasnt him. He is not showing his face anywhere and all the photos out there of him arent him either. His life in endangered and he wont show his face till after the cabal is gone. I also think he hasnt aged nearly as much as all of this videos / photos are trying to make him out to. The BEST is yet to come . ❤️🇺🇸🦅

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
09 February, 06:32
He's in a comical/teasing mood tonight - between this & his recent, ever so slight, increase in the APL .... I LOVE it!!!
Makes it so much easier to totally sit back, relax, & enjoy the show!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
09 February, 06:07
Pls Share!

The Great Reset Gets Exposed By A Mainstream Moderator... This is unbelievable!

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
12 February, 12:25
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
This sounds like Movie Minority Report among many other shows!
scary stuff as no mention what is planned for those of us not in their club!!!