Kim Runner @kimrunner
What keeps you here and keeps you going every day?!
09:17 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
10 July, 07:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
AU is my only real source for facts/info. I take that info and plant seeds locally with family, friends and anyone else I can. What I have learned here from so many great unsung heroes has opened my eyes to the real world around me and I feel it is my duty to keep trying to open the eyes of others.
Why was I chosen for this time? I don’t really know, but I know I am humbled and feel so blessed to very small part of this all and to be here among you all, true heroes in this fight for good, for humanity.
Much love to you all!! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 July, 09:30
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Beautifully said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
10 July, 06:48
To end this evil.
That's why I'm here 🇨🇦

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
10 July, 06:25
Wanting A Seat
@ Our Father God in Heavens table….

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
10 July, 06:22
I love the fellowship here! What keeps me going is the chance I can help in this fight we are in. I don’t understand most of the decodes and have been trying for years just not going to happen, just trying to be a better person.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
10 July, 06:11
Something in my Soul. Has to be. 6yrs ago my mind and heart was not even close to what it is today.

💚Love💚

Only followers of this user (Robyn) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 July, 12:06
A desire to restore my life, our nation, and the world to the foundation that God intended, His. AnonUp is where I find people with that similar goal.
WWG1WGA

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 July, 10:10
The desire to be of service to others; to be a helper in the little ways I know how and impart little seeds of wisdom in others along the way. 🌱

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
07 July, 12:37
The truth 💗

FrQgNONymous Antifa_slayer @FrQggy
07 July, 12:11
chicago drinking water, and burrito coverings mostly wby ?
fr tho.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
06 July, 11:18
I stumbled upon Veronica's Twitter account (I don't remember how as I've never had a Twitter account and anonup is my first/only 'social media'). It was at the exact time that y'all were being ousted from Twitter and koba was like, "I'm gonna make this anonup thing so fk Twitter". I felt like Veronica was a bird of my feather while also feeling like a total creep because I did not know this person at all in real life. I came here because of Vero, she helped me awaken and accept that maybe there IS an explanation for why I'm different, albeit an otherworldly explanation. That's the long story short version. Why do I stay? I feel like the answer to that is kind of a when you know, you know thing.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
06 July, 10:31
Here on this site? Beautiful patriots that are driven by God and His love. Patriots that love this country and want it to survive, but only in its best form. What keeps me in this battle? Small moments like my old hometown all singing patriotic songs together at our parade, watching those of all ages dressed in red, white and blue. For a moment, it seemed as if we had all come back together and it was something I will never forget. I know that we as a people can win this battle. We have God and a lot of powerful beings watching and helping, we just have to remember what is actually important.

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
06 July, 10:28
The love 💕 and connection with like mined beautiful souls 🤩🥰

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
06 July, 10:20
Been doing this for going on 7 years, every single day without fail because I know in my soul it's all true. But I'm disappointed and worn out. Tired of being jerked around and lied to on a daily basis.

06 July, 10:31
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
I think many are.
You will make it...hang in there!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 July, 10:14
The Lord and His promises. The truth being shared, the love and spiritual connections. 🥰😇🙏❤

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 July, 10:10
Honestly? Still looking for truth, but with group of people I love and trust! 🩵

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 July, 10:10
things in common with others.
no fear
i learn things here i cant on tv, papers, radio
even sooner than on my local news sometimes atleast 3 days sooner.
and a lot more.

Green 8700 @Green8700
06 July, 10:06
I came to find HOPE for a better life. What I found was friends and an entire supporting community. Thank you everyone. Sincerely has changed my life for the better.

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
06 July, 10:01
You, Kim

07 July, 09:58
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
Wow, thanks. I felt that.
Do you have other accounts & do we interact there, too?

America First @AmericaFirst17
06 July, 09:51
THIS is what keeps me here......spreading information to as many of my social accounts as possible since the media is #FakeNews .

#SaveTheChildren #pedophilia #pedophiles #transgender #nosuchthingastransgender #lgbqt #PrideMonth #TwoGenders #MaleFemale

"TRANSGENDER" PEDOPHILE ABUSING BABY. PLEASE SHARE. WE NEED TO LOCK HIM UP.

https://gab.com/ocesar82/p...

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 July, 09:50
I stay here on AU because you all get it, you all understand the ups and downs of this journey, because of the support I feel, because of the encouraging, informative and funny posts and memes. This community gives me strength knowing that I am not the only one that even has the slightest clue of what's happening. Because even with my pulling back you understand and still welcome me.

I keep going because there is no going back. Forward and through this is the only option.

And because Family is Everything

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 July, 04:54
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
😍

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
06 July, 09:48
I come here to be challenged and to learn other ideas and perspectives and to practice being a better human.

Vector Veritas @VectorVeritas
06 July, 09:38
Love, faith, family, and the lifelong curse of always wanting to know the truth.

Christy Luster @christyluster
06 July, 09:38
AU = Gold

Love y'all

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
06 July, 09:35
Familiarity and mutual respect. AU is a pretty condensed source of political news and health tips. Sometimes the shear volume of info flowing can bog you down.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 July, 09:29
I want my family to wake up.

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
06 July, 09:28
Faith and duty of care - the Love of God's Children

arba happihr @arba
06 July, 09:27
Trump will soon be publicly back
I have plans after that 😂😂
Hurry 😊

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 July, 09:26
The quote…”dying is easier”…..makes me think why I’m going through this BS & Insurance companies controlled by evil don’t pay out for suicide. My Dad died loving everybody as they ALL talk about. He always talked about his exit before he actually did & NOW I SEE IT. He knew.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 July, 09:29
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
My Dad died of a heart attack in his sleep FYI. 👆🏻Took him for a reason.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 July, 09:21
When God calls we answer the bell….we never ever ever give up and we Fight Like A Flynn for those who cannot, for humanity, for our families and for the children 🙏🏻❤️

06 July, 10:08
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Very true!