sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
06 July, 06:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
When the younger generation like this has to take the reigns from the hands of the older generation and say "Hey, you are seriously wrong and intentionally hurting the next generation for your benefit today AND WORSE YET IT'S A SERIOUSLY SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION YOU'RE DOING IT WITH!" and actually be fucking right %100 says it all. This generation has become a fucking failure and I am becoming more and more embarrassed that it is people my age range doing this shit! I am56.

THESE YOUNGER GENERATIONS NEED YOUR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT NOT YOUR DICKS IN THEIR FACES YOU SICK FUCKS!

I am disgusted and thoroughly ashamed of us and our image as a nation right now...
08:17 PM - Jul 06, 2023 (E)
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
07 July, 02:02
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
...absolutely brother....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
07 July, 08:16
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
It puts a tear in my eye and pisses me off same time every time I watch this clip and I can't quit watching it cause it's true!