Only people mentioned by SabreSorcerer in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 July, 08:17 (E)
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
When the younger generation like this has to take the reigns from the hands of the older generation and say "Hey, you are seriously wrong and intentionally hurting the next generation for your benefit today AND WORSE YET IT'S A SERIOUSLY SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION YOU'RE DOING IT WITH!" and actually be fucking right %100 says it all. This generation has become a fucking failure and I am becoming more and more embarrassed that it is people my age range doing this shit! I am56.

THESE YOUNGER GENERATIONS NEED YOUR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT NOT YOUR DICKS IN THEIR FACES YOU SICK FUCKS!

I am disgusted and thoroughly ashamed of us and our image as a nation right now...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
07 July, 02:02
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
...absolutely brother....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 July, 06:37
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธWell said. Pray for God to intervene soon. This has got to stop. I truly don't understand, how we as loving people let this continue. When is the time for true justice to intervene on behalf of these babies and children? These sick demons must be stopped. When is enough really enough?๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

07 July, 02:04
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
...we have been deep asleep fren right?...thats over now.....

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 July, 06:26
Cool! Being forced to finally speak up takes courage! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

07 July, 02:05
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
....the courage is returning to the world..

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 July, 06:20
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
06 July, 06:14
Good for Riley to speak up and call it what it is!!!