Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I have to go to court in a bit. If you could say a prayer for me I'd appreciate it 🙏 😌 love you all ❤
10:01 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Judy Link @Jlink333
06 July, 12:21
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
06 July, 11:40
May the angels hold your hand and may the judge be on the right track with you and be of Solomon's counsel, if not more than that have hope and faith in the humans on board the great ship of time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
06 July, 11:05
🙏🙏🙏

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
06 July, 10:58
God is with you 🙏

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
06 July, 10:39
🙏🙏🙏

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
06 July, 10:23
Prayers and lots of luck!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 July, 10:11
😄🔥💥🙏🙏🙏are you taking the blacks law book and the english webster dictionary

Michael Phillips @Crager71
06 July, 10:10
Prayers sent 🙏. Good luck patriot.