COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
05 July, 05:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
05 July, 06:37
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I would investigate before undertaking any treatment, either conventional or alternative, no matter how great it sounds.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
I have eaten Apricot seeds. I was eating about 6 a day, 7 days a week and I never got sick.
10:55 PM - Jul 05, 2023
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
06 July, 12:28
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I am happy to hear that. I am all for alternative therapies. I hope people are able to work with someone though that has experience because there may be interactions with other conditions or therapies that we do not think about. I learned that lesson by following a protocol that was circulating, although thankfully I was able to find an alternative practitioner to help me address the side effect I experienced. I understand people are mistrusting of conventional medicine, but I do not believe all doctors are untrustworthy. Without their reporting in VAERS, however flawed we might think it is, we would not have evidence of the side effects related to the vaccines. To my knowledge, we do not have a similar database for the alternative therapies or protocols that circulate.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 July, 01:11
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Just to let you know, I ate them to see what would happen. I don't have cancer, or suffering from some ailment. I just wanted to see what the fuse was about apricot seeds.