Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
05 July, 06:37
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I would investigate before undertaking any treatment, either conventional or alternative, no matter how great it sounds.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 July, 10:51
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Some of the articles on PubMed are good, but are all of them good, that is, truthful? Consider that FDA and other 3 letter agencies do not want folks to use alternatives, especially something that grows naturally. An apricot pit is probably a lot cheaper than a chemo session. Just sayin'
BTW, my boss 'cured' his niece with a protocol using arsenic, when she was dying.
I don't have any data on this - but supposedly many drugs could be fatal if taken in high enough doses.
Interesting about cyanide and B12 vitamins:
"However, each (VB2) have a different molecule attached to the cobalt ion. While methylcobalamin contains a methyl group, cyanocobalamin contains a cyanide molecule."
https://www.healthline.com...
The article suggests that cyanocobalamin is a little bit better than the natural form.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 July, 10:55
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I have eaten Apricot seeds. I was eating about 6 a day, 7 days a week and I never got sick.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 July, 06:25
I thought peach pits contained arsenic...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 July, 06:15 (E)
Lynette beat stage 4 breast cancer, that had spread throughout her body. She drank soursop leaf tea and ate apricot seeds. Her cancer disappeared. Her videos are on Tik Tok under Lynetteh59