Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
07 July, 01:10
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
Thank God for NESARA/GESARA..........
NO MORE TAXES.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
07 July, 12:33
How about ending Property Taxes because they are simply government theft of our dollars and if not paid they can seize your home which makes you a renter NOT an owner.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
07 July, 12:32
It's absolutely absurd that this is even a question at all.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 July, 11:35
I think we should end property taxes all together though.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 July, 11:34
My grandmother lived to be 107. She almost had to move out of her family home in NJ because she no longer could afford her taxes. Can you imagine that? This is an excellent idea.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
05 July, 10:01
end property tax and let people own their homes. End the fed and this thief of land tax

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 July, 09:50
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
05 July, 09:48
My property tax is more than my mortgage. I have well & septic, no curb & gutter, no sidewalks & I'm fine with it. I'm paying 79% to the schools. Each Administrator has 2 more Administrators, each teacher has 1-2 assistants. $13K a year. Welcome to ChiWaukee.

I agree though, Seniors shouldn't have to move to FL or TX to get tax relief. Of course, FL & TX have seen this sea change coming and capitalized on it. The Midwest is so stupid.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 July, 09:52
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
truth about midwest...and might i add
atleast one midwest state needs to get rid of state tax on soc.sec..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
05 July, 09:57
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
speaking of tx...our silly legislature needs to get their butts in gear...
i figure it is coming soon for everyone but if we make it to '24 w/out change i'll consider the david straight route...
💛
https://www.texasstandard....

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
05 July, 09:31
End Property Tax Period

It's our property not theirs, they didn't buy it.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
05 July, 09:53
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
That's how it should be, but in reality we don't own our properties. We rent them by paying taxes. Everyone knows what happens if you don't pay up. Slimy THIEVES.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
05 July, 09:11
Let me fix this meme. End property tax for everyone. We don’t need to pay the government for owning land. That is theft.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 July, 08:54
We have to save all our lives to pay taxes after we’ve paid for everything. Have to have a million to retire so you can afford taxes