Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
05 July, 09:48
In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication
My property tax is more than my mortgage. I have well & septic, no curb & gutter, no sidewalks & I'm fine with it. I'm paying 79% to the schools. Each Administrator has 2 more Administrators, each teacher has 1-2 assistants. $13K a year. Welcome to ChiWaukee.

I agree though, Seniors shouldn't have to move to FL or TX to get tax relief. Of course, FL & TX have seen this sea change coming and capitalized on it. The Midwest is so stupid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
speaking of tx...our silly legislature needs to get their butts in gear...
i figure it is coming soon for everyone but if we make it to '24 w/out change i'll consider the david straight route...
💛
https://www.texasstandard....
09:57 PM - Jul 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by txcuevibes in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
05 July, 10:01
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
Instead of turning away immigrants, he diverted them into the Heartland. He's no good.

He let your Houston fuckery happen via HAARP 2 years ago. I had a driver stuck down there for a week. The same driver got stuck in Panama City, FL due to HAARP 2 yrs before that.

I am involved with an Environmental Emergency Response Company...NOT associated with FEMA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
07 July, 12:30
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
You are absolutely correct. Abbott is Deep State as hell and a pos.