Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 July, 10:10 (E)
This was a little culinary project I worked on today that @HunnyDrip inspired me to try. The timing of him showing me a video clip of another person's version of it this morning worked out so perfectly because I just so happen to have all the things on hand to make it. So I worked on doing 3 layers throughout the day, grape, blue raspberry and lime. I won't see the results of my work until tomorrow! 🍉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 July, 03:21 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
The colors ended up mixing together to this pretty deep purple. It still turned out delicious all the same. I cut it into 3 pieces, the edges stayed intact nicely but the center slice didn't hold onto the wet edges of the watermelon at all lol! I may need to try a harder gelatin next time instead of jello to get the center slice to hold up better next time. 🍉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pipsqueak , click on at the bottom under it