Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
This was a little culinary project I worked on today that @HunnyDrip inspired me to try. The timing of him showing me a video clip of another person's version of it this morning worked out so perfectly because I just so happen to have all the things on hand to make it. So I worked on doing 3 layers throughout the day, grape, blue raspberry and lime. I won't see the results of my work until tomorrow! 🍉
10:10 PM - Jul 04, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 July, 03:35
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
that looks delicious... I will have to try it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 July, 03:49
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
There were alot of black and red raspberry seeds to chew through...might try a different fruit combo next. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 July, 03:21 (E)
The colors ended up mixing together to this pretty deep purple. It still turned out delicious all the same. I cut it into 3 pieces, the edges stayed intact nicely but the center slice didn't hold onto the wet edges of the watermelon at all lol! I may need to try a harder gelatin next time instead of jello to get the center slice to hold up better next time. 🍉

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 July, 03:26
Looks so yummy❤️🌻

05 July, 03:32
Correction...the colors did stay layered after all look!!! I took a core sample lol! 😆 the watermelon just diffuses the colors. 💜💙💚

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
04 July, 11:04
Cool. I'll surprise my grandchildren with this. Not to mention we would like it...hee, hee, hee. Always keep that little child in us 😊! Thanks for sharing.

05 July, 12:01
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 July, 10:19
What are you marinating the berries in, Vodka?

04 July, 10:20
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
😂😂😂 Non alcoholic...this time 🤔 just flavored jello!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
04 July, 10:16

04 July, 10:19
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
❤️💙 I love you! 💜💚

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
04 July, 10:15
Tomarrow! ☺️💙

04 July, 10:18
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Pahahahahaha...shhh you caught me! 🤫🤭