CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 09:42
1. Can people with long covid give off covid cooties to other people?

2. How long do spike protein continue to spread after someone gets the jab?

3. If you get near someone who is giving off spike protein, does it just happen inside buildings/vehicles or can it happen if you are outside in the fresh air?

4. Does exposure to the sun kill spike protein?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 July, 10:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i for one dont have answers for you
looks like a research project...if and when you find the answers...plz post.

good questions

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I don't remember anyone teaching about this yet, but we all need to know
10:05 AM - Jul 05, 2023
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 July, 10:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i just read an article last 2 wks...about long covid..
"they" dont even know how long the long covid lasts, why some acquire it and others dont.
nothing was concrete in article.
do i believe it ?..to some point yeah...my neighbor got it...but then again he is in his mid 80's...and he is a long hauler.
to do the studies...do they really know what they are looking for?...who in the hell knows..
even if you get covid...recover..and not a long hauler....how long do you pass on spike proteins..period....know one knows

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 10:28
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
they need to start doing clinical studies on it so we can find out