CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
1. Can people with long covid give off covid cooties to other people?

2. How long do spike protein continue to spread after someone gets the jab?

3. If you get near someone who is giving off spike protein, does it just happen inside buildings/vehicles or can it happen if you are outside in the fresh air?

4. Does exposure to the sun kill spike protein?
09:42 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Lynn Strong @QuarterLee
05 July, 10:52
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
do some research on the drawing power of borax and epsom salts. Soaking in a tub with either or both of these is a relaxing way to get what isn't supposed to be in the body out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 11:09

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
100 percent

ty for posting this

I don't do many baths, but we swim in pools and go to the beach in florida where I live

I wonder if salt water kills spike protein plus sunlight uv rays?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 July, 10:04
i for one dont have answers for you
looks like a research project...if and when you find the answers...plz post.

good questions

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 10:05
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I don't remember anyone teaching about this yet, but we all need to know

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 July, 09:50
https://www.twc.health/pro...

20 minutes of sun exposure per day - and your body will produce enough vitamin D for the day.

Click link for spike support.
Shedding occurs for around 30 days after the vax... but - that's a rough estimate as we still don't know exactly who is getting what.

Per Dr. McCullough - Natokinase - in this formula destroys the spike.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 09:51
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
🙏💪💗

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 July, 09:52
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Vitamin D, C, Zinc
- or D2K3 - which are all over the counter (OTC)... are what Dr. Zelenko prescribed during plandemic.......... + Ivermectin if you get sick.

But the nattokinase - seems to work too.

I work i a "spike infected" environment amongst many forced to vaxxxxx and I just recently got it - but consistent support with it - seems to be working.