Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have another ex-bf who has been jabbed 5 times. I care about him, and it really hurts. We put these pains to one side, because they are now universal. But we are still living through the hurt. Knowing that the enemy wants me to crumble is probably what motivates me most to go on.
06:30 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 July, 11:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Same vibe. I'll pray for your old friends Martin. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
05 July, 11:00
it is extremely heartbreaking knowing all i know about all the vaccines and the evil that they represent, having my son who was so altruistic in his thinking join the navy in july 2020.
mom, brother, father, and son.. just so much grief in my heart for them and humanity. not comprehensible most times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 09:57

Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
05 July, 09:42
I feel you Martin. My ex fiancee... a deep but toxic relationship from 25 years ago, passed away last year from cancer. We weren't in contact for all those years until he presented to my Cancer Care Hospital Clinic, where he commenced chemo treatments. Bizarrely, I was making his IV's in my pharmacy dept, before I was terminated due to jab mandates. I prayed for him during that time. I didn't reach out to him during his treatment as I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. He noticed me walk through the clinic on the way to my lunch break one day and asked his nurse if he could talk to me. We briefly talked about his treatment and I asked about his new family. We had both clearly moved on. Unfortunately he divulged that he had 4 jabs, as he had to protect himself from the "virus" as his immune system was compromised. We hugged and that was the last time I saw him. A few weeks later I was terminated for refusing my mandatory 2 jabs. So sad .... but bizarre how things came full circle.

chore Toke @choretoke
05 July, 06:35
Spoke to my sister, haven't talk to her in years, shes gotten every shot and some, she even got the shingle shot🤦🏻‍♀️I feel sadness for her, theirs nothing I could say, all I say, is hell no I will never get anything the government tell me is good for me.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 July, 06:32