Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
13 July, 08:54
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Breast fed babies have a stronger immune system to fight of disease.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 July, 08:16 (E)
Per Robert Kennedy Jr, not one of the 70 childhood vaccines have ever been safety tested, either. Yet, idiot parents allow bio agents to be shot into their children's arms.

No wonder children die of SIDS, exhibit symptoms of autism, are confused about their gender.

While disclosures are happening, SLOWLY, IMO it is past time to burn the entire Pharmeceutical network down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
13 July, 12:28
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I believe it’s coming sister.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
04 July, 04:37
So many died by this vaXX. And is it necesarry when it is only carried over in a blood to blood connection? For children certainly not necesarry.
And for adults? mostly not also.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
04 July, 04:20
I think it was a live virus vaccine? I got one of a series of 3. It made me feel very sick. I had to get it for work....

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 July, 01:20

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 July, 01:19