Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 February, 03:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Justice9369 in this post can reply
Joanna Ols @JoJo79
10 February, 02:51
In response Pura Vida to his Publication
I hear that since 2018
Nothing is happening
We let DemocRATS steal the election without any consequences. You reap what you sow. I am sick of hearing :TRUST THE PLAN. I did for years. Something supposed to happen on:12/18,12/25,1/06 1/20. Nothing is happening. I lost all my friends and family for believing in Q. No one from my family is talking to me. They think I am crazy. My friends too. I fighted for so long. I lost 3 Facebook accounts and 5 Twitter accounts. No family anymore. Some friends left
At some point we have to give up and face the reality that we are FUCKED. I grew up in comm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
10 February, 02:19
In response Pura Vida to his Publication
Do you know how long we ave been hearing BOOM WEEK AHEAD?
It all comes down to chess moves, there are only so many left before CHECK MATE. Now that's what I want to hear.

Joanna Ols @JoJo79
10 February, 02:51
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Bingo