Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
11 February, 02:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Wizenheim @Wizzo
10 February, 09:24
He could be referring to John Roberts her with a double meaning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
10 February, 07:43
38:49
the God numbers for justice & forgiveness

Praying Nana76 @PrayingNana76
10 February, 07:42
when? children are being harmed.

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
10 February, 07:10
BRING IT ON! WE'RE READY! ARE THEY?

Bob Bernard @BobQBernard
10 February, 05:35

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
10 February, 04:42
JUSTICE IS COMING..🔥🔥🔥🔥

Melody Trammell @MellieQ
10 February, 04:35
🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
10 February, 03:53
Lots of shills on this thread

Justice is coming

WWG1WGA !!

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
10 February, 02:55
yes, please! 🙏🎶🙌

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
10 February, 02:54
Enjoying the show! They’re opening the door for ALL of the evidence!!!
😆🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸🍿

Joanna Ols @JoJo79
10 February, 02:45
Very is no justice. There are no coincidences for DemocRATS

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 February, 02:21
logically it has to be during the impeachment as there's no other "world will be watching" occurance at anytime else prior to march 4th. I'll be interested to know the number of days between the 1836 battle of the alamo and Texan independence in the same year.

I cant find that answer

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
10 February, 03:21
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
not sure but i think it was 45 days

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
10 February, 02:10
alrighty then.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 02:03
pedos,traitors, vaccinators...MURDERERS

Joanna Ols @JoJo79
10 February, 02:45
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 February, 02:36

Nico Jones @BrassMonQey
09 February, 08:19

Pura Vida @Justice9369
09 February, 05:23

Michael Catino @MCanon
10 February, 02:19
In response Pura Vida to his Publication
Do you know how long we ave been hearing BOOM WEEK AHEAD?
It all comes down to chess moves, there are only so many left before CHECK MATE. Now that's what I want to hear.

Joanna Ols @JoJo79
10 February, 02:51
In response Pura Vida to his Publication
I hear that since 2018
Nothing is happening
We let DemocRATS steal the election without any consequences. You reap what you sow. I am sick of hearing :TRUST THE PLAN. I did for years. Something supposed to happen on:12/18,12/25,1/06 1/20. Nothing is happening. I lost all my friends and family for believing in Q. No one from my family is talking to me. They think I am crazy. My friends too. I fighted for so long. I lost 3 Facebook accounts and 5 Twitter accounts. No family anymore. Some friends left
At some point we have to give up and face the reality that we are FUCKED. I grew up in comm

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
09 February, 04:53
yep like richard pryor said we marched down there for justice and when we got there it was just us

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
09 February, 04:35

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
09 February, 04:01
Justice has been delayed for far too long, and we know the old saying about that.

Amy Randy @VanDee
09 February, 04:01
"...subject to impeachment long after their services have ended" alert! alert! trap! trap!

patty Imagination Creates @Mckeniesmom
09 February, 03:54
😁

Troy Halter @VonHalter
09 February, 03:54
bring it Q

Amy Randy @VanDee
09 February, 03:52
"Shall not extend further than removal from office..." I liked him. What's this guy going to say.

Kevin Yiengst @Keviny22
09 February, 03:47
i pray its soon...

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
09 February, 03:46
😂this plan better not have anything to do woth Castor

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
09 February, 03:40
Bruce Castor isn't making me very confident.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
09 February, 03:39
MAY IT BE HARSH v. PUSSYFOOTIN 💥💥

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
09 February, 03:39
MAY IT BE HARSH v. PUSSYFOOTIN 💥💥