Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 July, 07:48 (E)
Why does Ballard emphasize the number FIVE?

Then throws up the devil horns twice.

Be careful who you follow.

Beware of false prophets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
03 July, 08:10
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
That’s a lie what you just said. He was pointing his finger. It’s people like you who take the truth and distort it to make it a lie. Shame on you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
Did He not say, You shall know them by their fruits?

Sound of Freedom and Operation Underground Railroad are sister organizations.

They both use the National Human Trafficking Hotline on their sites.

So does The Clinton Foundation.

Tim Ballard had Craig Sawyer on his show. Craig Sawyer is a former Hillary Clinton Body Guard.

Reconcile.
08:58 PM - Jul 03, 2023
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Dear Reader @DearReader
05 July, 06:50
any connection to Craig Sawyer is a huge red flag for me, he's as creepy as hell.

connie wright @cowri
06 July, 09:41
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
Clinton's bodyguard

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 July, 01:07
strange tactic he now has millionsmore eyes on people trafficking kids if hes one of them

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 July, 09:40 (E)
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Define projection.
Define trying to get ahead of the story.

The[y] become the face of their opposition.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 July, 07:45

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
04 July, 07:43
In reading what you have said, I am reminded of, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." To date, I haven't seen or heard anything that makes me suspicious of Tim Ballard, or Jim Caviezel, either... we will just have to wait and see what's what, when all the credits to this movie are run. (Interesting expression on Tim Ballards' face, as opposed to Craig Sawyer's!)

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 July, 09:28
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 July, 07:32
It is suspicious all the way.
I have this for decades they love to act like their doing something yet do we still have the problem ???
Over this long?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 July, 09:30
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Those who scream the loudest.

Those we’ve been taught to trust the most…

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 July, 07:23
I have never trusted him. I know Task Force didn't either. The weirdest thing happened, when I asked Robyn Gritz if she knew of him, she said no. Right then and there, I knew something was seriously wrong. How could she not know him? Didn't the Missing and Exploited Children # at one time go to the CF too??

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 July, 09:31
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Laritha Savage @Laritha
04 July, 09:39
A former Clinton employee still alive. Unusual unless.......

Laritha Savage @Laritha
04 July, 09:38
I had the same thought. Their tip line went to Clinton Foundation.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
04 July, 07:29 (E)
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Clinton's were top traffickers. Would he really live to tell on that?