Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 07:50
Personally, I don't think that these structures were built by humans carving these giant stones and constructing them.

What's up in Egypt, Juan?
Seems to have always been an important place.

https://youtu.be/hNjcsi_iC...
Um, Something is Happening in Egypt.. Are THEY Hiding It? - YouTube

Um, Something is Happening in Egypt.. Are THEY Hiding It?In 2014, the former Egyptian Minister of Antiquities and archaeologist Zahi Hawass was charged with ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 July, 08:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good 🌄 Morning! Wow, that new video compilation of ideas 💡 is fantastic! Thank you for sharing.
Are you just asking Juanito about this complex set of ideas 💡 🤔? Or? May others add input? Specifically, me. 😃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 July, 08:27
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Nana's page is for conversations, chime in anytime hun.
Juan is or was in Egypt when he made the video with Lucas.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 July, 08:36
Really? Wow 😮. That makes what I watched there.. . Hit Harder. Hi Nana. ❤ I am Brian.
I am a dream travel guy. I had an NDE in 81, or several maybe. Was almost hit by lightning as a kid. By the side of the road. Hitchhiking Nana. Uh Ya. So.
My inputs. Might be unusual. Is that cool 😎?
One dream in a long series of a month or so. I kept asking. The big ladys had me in the reeds washing clothes with them. A huge stone floated by, over the main body of the river. There was a sound,, like bees singing. I forget what I excitedly asked her, but I remember the reply. "Brian, the stones are cut with light, and levitate with sound."

03 July, 01:22
Since all this started almost 5 yrs ago now, he has taught me a lot about noticing my surroundings while I am in the dreams, and while having the awake visions & remote viewings.

If you look down at yourself for instance to notice your clothing many times it helps to know the time period. Also taking special note of the specifics of details in your surroundings helps.

Many times the images go by so fast that it is difficult to do, but it seems to get easier as I go.

Since my last round with my back, I have not had as much meditation time, but that is getting better.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
Wow. I didn't realize so many 😳 had these experiences, but I did? I saw so much all at once in those states moments of flash learning. It is a pleasure 🙏 ☺ to finally discuss this. For many years I tried. Was attacked.
Made me very "cautious" Nana. I don't wish to speak out of turn, or talk over others. The learnings in the kings list(S) are quite maligned from influence ops. (Opinions)
Thank you for sharing.
01:35 PM - Jul 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
03 July, 02:25
Anytime you like to discuss, Nana is usually around.
I know there are many that think Nana is batshit crazy but that is alright.
When all the truth comes out and more ppl get to a higher level of awake, they will come around.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 July, 02:51
(((HUG))) ❤ ~