Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 07:50
Personally, I don't think that these structures were built by humans carving these giant stones and constructing them.

What's up in Egypt, Juan?
Seems to have always been an important place.

https://youtu.be/hNjcsi_iC...
Um, Something is Happening in Egypt.. Are THEY Hiding It? - YouTube

Um, Something is Happening in Egypt.. Are THEY Hiding It?In 2014, the former Egyptian Minister of Antiquities and archaeologist Zahi Hawass was charged with ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
Good 🌄 Morning! Wow, that new video compilation of ideas 💡 is fantastic! Thank you for sharing.
Are you just asking Juanito about this complex set of ideas 💡 🤔? Or? May others add input? Specifically, me. 😃
08:21 AM - Jul 03, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 July, 08:27
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Nana's page is for conversations, chime in anytime hun.
Juan is or was in Egypt when he made the video with Lucas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 July, 08:36
Really? Wow 😮. That makes what I watched there.. . Hit Harder. Hi Nana. ❤ I am Brian.
I am a dream travel guy. I had an NDE in 81, or several maybe. Was almost hit by lightning as a kid. By the side of the road. Hitchhiking Nana. Uh Ya. So.
My inputs. Might be unusual. Is that cool 😎?
One dream in a long series of a month or so. I kept asking. The big ladys had me in the reeds washing clothes with them. A huge stone floated by, over the main body of the river. There was a sound,, like bees singing. I forget what I excitedly asked her, but I remember the reply. "Brian, the stones are cut with light, and levitate with sound."

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 July, 12:19