P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Appreciate you VK! Iā€™m still here. Just patiently waiting for Elon to get his fookin act together and reinstate all of our accounts! šŸ™ƒ #FreetheAnons

https://twitter.com/Vincen...
11:39 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 July, 08:57
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
p.s. - I don't post "attacks" ever......... just truth about the vax and child trafficking.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 July, 08:55
Keep waiting.
Whenever I post something someone at the twat doesn't like - they put me in an endless "authentication" loop. That means........... I'm counting dice - or rat puzzles - endlessly.

It's basically twitter jail without the official- you violated terms of service and it's COMPLETE BS.

;0).
The rats that gunked up the machine before Elon are STILL THERE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
04 July, 07:31
Don't believe Twitter is going to survive.

Verily Chambers @Verily1
04 July, 07:21
Saving the best til last.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 July, 11:58
Hope to see you soon.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
04 July, 10:52
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Likewise Cowboy! šŸ˜ŽšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 July, 09:53
Ditto. Glad youā€™re here tho! Happy 4th! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™ŒšŸ¼

1776 ... @IGG1776
04 July, 09:36
šŸ‘Š

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
03 July, 03:25
Kinda selfish of me, but love having you w/us. Not ready to share yet.ā˜ŗļø

Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 July, 01:37
Thank u P.J still waiting they keep saying no but wonā€™t show me what rules I broke šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤”

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
03 July, 05:49
In response Anne Kats to her Publication

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
03 July, 12:55
Did you email an appeal P.J?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
03 July, 01:16
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I sure did. Havenā€™t had a reply in a few weeks. Letā€™s see what happens!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
03 July, 11:50
Appreciate all the AU fam holding it down on Twitter! šŸ™ā¤ļø #FamilyIsEverything

https://twitter.com/kimrun...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
03 July, 11:54

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
03 July, 12:12
ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 July, 11:48
I guess you're not gonna beg for forgiveness either, lol

šŸ‘

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
03 July, 11:56
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
03 July, 11:41
KeK