Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Wow! They sure get triggered by Jesus. They should.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Responds After Group Demands She Remove Kids' Chalk Cross from Outside of Arkansas Governor's Mansion

“I will not erase the beautiful cross my kids drew in chalk on the driveway of the Governor’s Mansion or remove my post on social media, and I will not now or ever hide that I am a Christian.”

https://www.westernjournal...
11:36 PM - Jul 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 July, 02:34
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
AND they did a BEAUTIFUL job!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
02 July, 12:19
I saw the original post on IG, the comments on it were pretty disturbing and horrendous!! This beautiful artwork really stirred up the demons! But she will never back down, she’s awesome!! I think Trump asked her to run for Governor of AR in order to clean up Clinton country!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
02 July, 12:01
Beautiful, it should have been done with something permanent instead of chalk!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
01 July, 11:39
And what a beautiful artwork! Perhaps they were even more triggered at the rainbow being used as intended instead of being so twisted and stolen. Yay Sarah!