Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
15 May, 09:25
If you are to judge a person
Then judge that person by the content of their character and not by who or what they worship or if they are this or that
Because the reality is, it was not a Christian who brought you those pics from Jeff Ep island
It was not a Muslim who infiltrated [THEIR] cookout parties
It was not a Israelite who showed you the system
It was not an Orthodox or whatever label you wish to call yourselves who risked life and limb, and some actually did paid the ultimate price, to inform you of [THEIR] plans for you, so show some respect!
And if you wish to know the most diverse group of individuals who brought freedom to the world, look no farther than the founding fathers of America where only five of them were Christian with Thomas Jefferson being a Mohammedan and Ben Franklin a Luciferian "Hellfire Club" to say the least. So keep your head in the game and stay focused on the mission or get out of the way. We are here to unite, not divide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 May, 06:19
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
A quote....
"When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind". —Jiddu Krishnamurti

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 06:53
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
The HIDDEN Knowledge of Astrology - YouTube

"Millionaires don't use Astrology, Billionaires do" J.P. Morgan✅GET YOUR FULL ASTROLOGICAL READING HERE:https://bit.ly/astrologicalreading►TIME STAMPS:0:00 -...

21 May, 11:31 (E)
This helped clarify some misconceptions I have had. Magazines give a very broad and general forecast, but the more intricate details need to be added for accuracy.
I can see that there is an ebb and flow on my personal energ(ies) such as being introverted, nonconformist, etc and how the astro influences that
I can see how astrology can influence world events, and how people in power have used this for rituals and ceremonies.
Thank you.
* Today was a good day. I felt like a weight has been lifted.

24 May, 02:32
looks familiar?
notice and compare, this is what [THEY] truly fear

24 May, 03:45
[They] live in fear of punishment and retribution (from Lucifer) instead of mercy and grace (from God). They are afraid of us seeing the big picture as they see the world, because then we would be on an even playing field.
As MPH said, “Symbolism is the language of the Mysteries. By symbols men have ever sought to communicate to each other those thoughts which transcend the limitations of language.”

24 May, 06:03
the fear, is the public realizing each individual is Lucifer as it is in our blood and just as they are, the symbol is the sign of peripheral foresight, the Mind's Sight, as the astrology vid explained. So as you stated, leveling the playing field. To them, God is nothing and [THEIR] belief of the lie and it's image is actually Luciferos Rofocale.
In time and much study, you will realize this

03 June, 11:12
Almost done with "I AM" Discourses, so many gems and pearls. I took notes.

I stopped by and have been reading your replies to others people. I missed many of the comments first run and I am gleaning a greater appreciation for those who have gone before me (into the wilderness). I do not feel like there is much time left nor do I know how long it will last, but I know I still have work to do (Inside).

03 June, 04:26
interesting read?
you know, it is said that St. Germane was at the first meeting of the founding fathers, giving his approval at Franklin's home in Philadelphia
He went on to give a prophecy to all in attendance, telling them when, where and how the war should be fought, he would disappear shortly after, showing up in Berlin in '33 and later in '76 in D.C.

05 June, 06:42
To me, the book was allegory in that it could be a stand alone book ( simple tenants ) but it also used many ideas drawn from Alchemy.
For example ; the blow torch to burn away impurities, - someone with no prior esoteric knowledge could understand it, yet when he talks of the color red as impurities burn off... the "student" would understand from their own working on mystical self.
The clear concept of going from the outward world to the inward "I AM" brings positive potential that is God powered really hits home.
Much of my own life was lived in fear and false humility and I see that and work on it daily.
* The Founding Fathers were fortunate to have such an Ascended Master assist them.

05 June, 06:45
I also found this to be extremely profound taken from page 20 ;

"They do not analyze their outer expression to see what is lurking there to cause disturbance, question and doubt; but for those who will take the authority which is theirs and probe deep into their motives, it will be so easy to pluck out the tares from the Golden Grain and soon be free from the disturbance that causes them to doubt themselves and the very Presence of God which beats their hearts" (pg 20).

05 June, 01:50
allegory, perhaps
but he is an alchemist, known to be the first forger of the stone aside from his master. that is where the terminology of the red pill began in that the truth lay between the seeker and the knowing. the red pill was one for the student not yet mastered in spirit and the ghostly white pill for the ones who have mastered their thoughts. Red for Silver, White for Gold to which when applied to any metal, be it cheap like tin or steel, would be turned into that valuable mineral with a sprinkle of said mineral. Red for vigor and strength and White for long lasting life when ingested. No allegories, only truth

find the message

05 June, 11:19
tell me, what have you learned from the pdf?

09 June, 04:49 (E)
I learned the importance of not putting as much energy into out side distractions.
That I AM perfect by being a piece of God and that all of us are as long as we continue to practice knowing the outside is flawed.
Also, we form a barrier between us and the things around us, an electronic golden barrier.
* We have the ability to do so much more than we were ever told (by parents, teachers, law) and by changing from a negative I can't to a positive I Can / I AM, we can heal ourselves and draw the God energy from within because we all are I AM or God. That is what "they" are afraid of. That we will know who we really are!
"Goes back to Everything is Mental"

09 June, 05:40
I can feel it within. Sometimes the energy wanes, other times is is strong, but there is a conscious element that I feel, almost like bliss.

09 June, 06:09
very good
can you now Innerstand why [THEY] have labeled that symbol as evil?
can you sense the deception truly? and why the indoctrinated populace fights so hard to protect the lie bestowed on them?
it all begins within you and I and it is not just about the "first eye" but all senses working in unison, THAT is the sight, THAT is the three eyes and not the third, "for the first shall be last and the last shall be first"
contemplate on the above

09 June, 06:21
They fight to protect the things they have no control over (the imperfect). The juxtaposition is knowing we can pull from the perfect "I AM".
Thank you, I will think on this, and we can continue.
I AM grateful for the kinship with you.

10 June, 09:46
apply with the discourses

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Hidden Study That Will Blow Your Mind! - YouTube

✅ Get Access To The Program: https://bit.ly/3w7mRjtSILENCED SCIENCE - Project: "Speak Into Existence"This is what toroidal fields, created by the sounds we m...

11 June, 10:08
It is fascinating that a 20 minute video can elicit so many important points of information.
One opinion of mine ; the reason languages such as Aramaic became unused is that "They" knew it had healing properties.
I can see how words can be weapons, by creating curses and spells.
Also cell towers and certain radio waves can collapse "Our" toroidal fields, making us vulnerable to attacks.
- Meditation strengthens our fields
- Chanting can heal and connect us to the universe.
- our need to remain positive (if not neutral) in thought.
-Everything is connected in every way.
By sitting in silence, and having positive intentions we are creating our world. That is how we create harmony.
Discord from the outside, tries to pull us out of the "I AM", but consciousness can put us back into harmony.
The lie, taught by parents, teachers, have influenced people to not be, themselves.
I apologize for the length of this post.
Just sparked many good thoughts.

11 June, 01:19
correct
and that is where the symbol of Lucifer comes in, that it is of a "Mental" nature, the same is with Prometheus, Zeus, etc... [THEY] know and understand how it works and if society awakens to what has been done to them, it is game over. Salvation can only come from within us all, respecting all, building with the ALL, for all and about all and nurturing all. That is why the tongues "languages sounds" was mixed up. Why would a benevolent God do such a thing? Or was it [THEM]? Are you seeing the grand deception? What happens when a teacher becomes a tyrant?

11 June, 01:34
Yes, the lies.
When a teacher becomes a tyrant, it oversteps free will and violates someone's right to make decisions for self and removes the process needed to think for self. (indoctrination).
One word constantly comes to mind ;
- humility.
Knowing we are God, many people would want to rule because of EGO, and by having humility, we see ourselves not {in} others, but literally as reflection of our own soul.
This is why I try to use memes. An idea in words and an emotion through pictures. I have a desire to help the others.

13 June, 05:14
Listen very carefully to the speakers, their words and what [THEY] are attempting

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

13 June, 10:40
Yes, it makes sense to me.
I was going to type more, but thought not to.
Message received and understood.

14 June, 01:16
go ahead and type
speak your mind

14 June, 01:34 (E)
This would set up a new scenario as well.
After the maximum threshold of fear and damage is reached, an "entity" steps to the forefront.
With people praying for a savior, a false savior steps up, the switch is thrown to disable the zombies. People would think it is "Jesus".
Either way, it is plausible.
We all need to protect out vessels and stay focused on God, not in the fear.

14 June, 06:28
exactly, people have no clue as to how deep the rabbit hole goes, and if we do not get a hold on this, society is doomed

18 June, 02:19
I AM still here. I have just remained in silent thought and reflection.
I pray you have safe travels and pass through the storm like the warrior you are.

30 June, 08:54

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
Ahhh! I still have not finished the “I AM” Discourse! I was well on the way to understanding it, but it goes so much deeper than I have studied. “I AM” is life altering…
12:02 AM - Jul 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Appaloosa in this post can reply
01 July, 12:06
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
you are just scratching the surface
that is the purpose of the occult sciences
imagine if only 10% of the population understood the discourses?
there are books and pamphlets that go much deeper, striking the Soul and opening the Mind in ways "unforeseen"

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
01 July, 03:28
I 100% agree!