Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
From Thieves of Wonders on Telegram

I just want to take a moment and recognize this sweet fella that lives across the street from my parents. He checks on them every day and has grown to love and care for them deeply. He rides with Dad to the store, helps him shop, and brings the groceries in.. he cuts the grass and whatever they may need. Not many 15 yr olds would take the time to care for and be there for elderly neighbors.
When he saw Mom today he busted out crying and just held her tight.. what a blessing and just wanted to pass on something heartwarming instead of the sad news we see and hear every day❀️
~Unknown

πŸ€—πŸŽ―πŸ˜‰
10:48 AM - Jun 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
30 June, 08:34
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 June, 08:18
πŸ’—πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎ͢ Lives @NEYEN
30 June, 02:01
Hello Sunshine how are you today?.....I just cut the lawn for a eldery neighbor today too La la....Triming and edging and all that.....I was goin' do it yesterday but I didn't because of the toxic smoke clouds....

30 June, 02:05
In response NEYƎ͢ Lives to his Publication
I'm gonna be great in a minute........You are SO PRECIOUS for helping your neighbor.....I'm sure they are very gratefulπŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 June, 01:36
If only all Souls could care and love other Souls this way. Flesh fades away but not the Soul.

30 June, 02:57
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I agree, Gayle πŸ˜‰

Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 June, 01:13
This boy has a heart of God! May he be blessed in his lifetime!

30 June, 02:58
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
His actions do show it, Paisley πŸ˜‰

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 June, 01:12
Thanks yep these tears are real thanks again for the wonderful message it raised my Vibration!

30 June, 03:02
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Being a Giver ALWAYS raises mine....giver of love, time, help, etc.....plus the benefit of having great joy........ It's a win-win! πŸ˜‰

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
30 June, 12:55
I just cried someone’s tears & felt a wave of LOVE❀️

God’s children are awakening,β€οΈπŸ™

30 June, 02:55
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
πŸ˜‰

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
30 June, 11:47
What a beautiful soul!

30 June, 11:50
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
A precious, young man πŸ˜‰

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
30 June, 11:22
So touching thank you😒

30 June, 11:28
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
You're so welcomeπŸ˜‰

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➑️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
30 June, 10:53
Local love❀❀

30 June, 10:56
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➑️ to his Publication
πŸ˜‰