Yester Vue @realyestervue
Be careful in Colorado...they want to arrest anyone with testicles. I am not lying...
https://youtu.be/dDC6XJHyc...
‘You’re Gonna Get Lit Up’: Colorado Cops Tase Man After Heated Argument - YouTube

Bodycam footage shows a heated altercation between Colorado cops and Kenneth Espinoza when has was arrested in November 2022. Espinoza recently filed a lawsu...

10:26 AM - Jun 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 June, 12:55
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
They tell him to leave then he goes to drive off then they want to arrest him make up there mind I would sue for excessive force without warrant!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 June, 12:59
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Go do a FOIA immediately and get their bonding insurance providers info. Call and talk to them, they are actually all privately contracted individuals required to carry their own liability insurance. City, county, or state will try and not pay you shit, they never tell you about the insurance either! Go for their coverage JUST LIKE A CAR ACCIDENT! They damaged you, they have to cover it same damned way!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
29 June, 10:50
It's because the toxic male are the biggest threat......followed by the family unit and then the real females....in that order

29 June, 11:49
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
No, this entire system that generates bad people in droves from both sides of the aisle that take this frustration that we all feel and also have too many bills and are overstretched on their credit and fighting with their wives then they go to work with a firearm and massive militant support.
The system is fukt, makes fukt people (yeah, openly honestly and admittedly me too like ALL of us are!) and then we try and operate a fukt world with only fukt operators available to staff it with.
intentionally designed self consuming system ultimately ending in devastation and collapse by design.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
29 June, 10:49
This is how they treat everyone now. They are not your friends

29 June, 11:52
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
I am in Colorado. I have been wrongfully imprisoned by them THREE TIMES already in a dozen years. I just rolled up my sleeves, bought law books, downloaded/printed/have in 9 3-ringbinders immense amounts of SCOTUS case law, went to reading and remembering and pretty much became a very effective lawyer in the last three years.