Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
11 February, 04:19
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
unbelievable . kim , please take my censorshipworld or/and Advocacy apparral twitter accounts.... TWITTER NEEDS SEIZED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
09 February, 05:41
Twitter is the worst. #PANIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawkeye 1745 @Hawkeye1745
09 February, 04:48
Me too.

By now seemed i have no chance to get another account.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
09 February, 04:57
In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication
I understand wanting to be over there, but keep doing your thing here👊🏼

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 February, 10:59
In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication
I tried to reactivate my 1st ever twitter account from years ago that linked to an old email address...it worked for about 5 seconds & then it came up with a content error sign & can't get in...now I can't even log out of it & it blocks me viewing anything on twitter. I use a seperate browser to view twitter now.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
09 February, 04:45
DAMN they're working overtime at Twatter!🤣 #Fooked

09 February, 04:59
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
PANIC on so many fronts

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

09 February, 04:40
In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication
Insanity! Someone doesnt want us over there

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

777RICK777 107 @777RICK777
09 February, 04:34
just suspended me again, never tweeted or retweeted anything just likes. It's ridiculous 😡

09 February, 04:37
In response 777RICK777 107 to his Publication
Are you guys going back again??

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 February, 04:33
@KimRunner is baddassery. they wint keep her down. she gives us so much info. ❤️💯👊🏿

09 February, 04:38
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
I bet she's busy creating another account already💪🏻 Badass for sure!