Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 June, 07:27
@Kat istheSea3
Great Gene Decode - his spilling the sauce!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
28 June, 07:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
awesome!
did not know about the graphene ox thing.

does he know a frequency that'll remove
canada thistle from our yards? 😂
😂😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
lol, not sure, but the dandelions roots are medicinal
08:29 AM - Jun 28, 2023
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
28 June, 08:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
oh yes, i harvest them for sautes, salads, tea

the bunny rabbits really like my weedy yard
but the canada thistle is a demon weed that's invasive and came from Lowe's mulch that i was foolish enough to buy.

it's a real problem and others seem to be dealing w/ it here to the point of bulldozing their yards and starting over

saw this meme yesterday in au, short and sweet!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 June, 09:17
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Wow, I feel your pain ... we used to go to the farms and get animal's "fertilizer" and mix that into the soil, all turned up, then anchor newspaper over it to block the sun ... until all the mystery seeds died ... then when the soil was ripe, plant away - good results took a couple of weeks before we were sure the bed was clean.