Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
28 June, 07:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
awesome!
did not know about the graphene ox thing.

does he know a frequency that'll remove
canada thistle from our yards? 😂
😂😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 June, 08:29
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
lol, not sure, but the dandelions roots are medicinal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
27 June, 11:20
Michael Rae Khoury
said the same thing
to Lara Logan during
their conversation establishing the basis of everything Yuckies touch
Yuckies intentionally harm anything good, and steal it for themselves claiming it is theirs from the beginning.

"Energy, Frequency, Vibration".

Evildoers Has A Destiny...
Lake Of Fire.

https://twitter.com/Vltra_...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 June, 11:18
well we will see

28 June, 08:13
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Got this from listening to Gene Decode here:
https://rumble.com/v2wjk24...

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 June, 11:03
Put electricity to that wall and it will become near impossible to overrun... it's so grounded the magnitude of that would make it "impenetrable".

28 June, 08:21
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Tesla's free energy would work but once everyone (both sides of fence) are cleansed, no more drones / clones to consider ... all are elevated, evil extinguished.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 June, 10:15
🥰🙏🏼

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 June, 11:19
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I believe nothing until proven otherwise.

28 June, 08:17
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I agree, but still use protection from EMFsol.com, or scalar energy from EESsystems.com
and neumi - nutriswish (reduces glutathione to nano size for instant intake into bloodstream)

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 June, 09:04
Could it be that people who got injected with graphene are safe from it because the frequency of this covfefe wall cancels out the controllability of the graphene??...

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
27 June, 10:12
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
The first thing that caught my attention about the injection was the graphene oxide...not the other ingredients at first. At that time, when all of this first surfaced there was a lot going on with energy beyond what the eye can see. I’m sure a lot of people have saw the conductivity of graphene oxide and how it appears as nothing and when a charge is present it forms a complete circuit allowing continuity to exist. What the plan was with or how it was to be used is beyond me, but it was my main concern. Neurological aspects win the game...to me, that is.

28 June, 08:22
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Got it - exactly what I thought
Physically removes the "spell"

Neanderthal S27 @s27
27 June, 09:04

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 June, 07:40
Good gracious what will that sound/feel like when they "ring" it.....

(((((((( ))))))))

27 June, 07:55
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
won't that be cool!
Got this from Gene Decode:

28 June, 08:10
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Sent it to Gene Decode! -he liked it too

27 June, 07:28