Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 August, 02:07
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 August, 02:11
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 August, 05:03
Looking glass I have heard of pre net...but this I have not seen. Said some shit about looking glass in the tunnels if I remember correctly and some "giant rabbit statue" around that area...maybe an entrance. I had SO MUCH shit to literally remember, and that time period, had other primaries to remember, for when the net went from DOS.

16 August, 05:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Had to catalogue info, layered, file according to level of import at the time, based on what folks didn't know which was alot, file other info for later etc. SO focused primary on info needed at the time.

16 August, 05:00
Jeesh right when they get to where his buddy is and whom, cuts off. Thanks for sharing. Interesting. Not sure I believe it. BUT interesting. "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord". That is why I write that.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
16 August, 02:04
Did he say Thinking? Cause I heard Manifest.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
16 August, 01:52
always felt that everything that's happened still exists and isn't lost
FWIW

wht 2.0 @wht
16 August, 01:39
A piloted "craft" landing at an airport in 1953 w/ some sort of information exchange sounds like the formal 'ufo'/alien encounter event(s) recounted in classic UFO literature of Eisenhower, in company with military, religious, and scientific representatives.

Lynn Strong @QuarterLee
16 August, 01:19
George Van Tassel was an amazing man. He built the Integratron in California to heal about 3000 people a day when they would come through it. He 'disappeared' shortly before it was to open. It is an amazing building. Too bad it isn't being used for what it was intended for now. The people who bought it now do (or did, when I was there) crystal bowl sessions. I thought there were jets flying around just outside. Wild experience.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 August, 01:11
Feel like this was not exactly a love song
https://youtu.be/i_y-6z02r...
Stone Sour - Through Glass { Lyrics. - YouTube

Lied ; Stone Sour - Through Glass !Schrift ; GeorgiaProgramm ; Windows Movie Maker- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Übersetzung ins...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 August, 01:05
So "manifestation" or giving Power to a thought instead of Another could Also have been/ still Is helping with the Plan kind of...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
16 August, 01:05

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 August, 01:02 (E)
Poor Charlie Arch...

So, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe is something that could actually exist...

Everything that has ever happened past, and future is still existing... I always look at the 'present', as the moment it is identified it is already the past.

If we ever develop telepathy, will there be a distance it does not operate at?

Will it only work, line if sight, or, could we communicate telepathically with someone on the Moon, Mars, Saturn.... etc?

If there is no distance restriction on telepathic communication, this must infer that thought has no boundary.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 June, 11:19
I just had a conversation in the past week and what sparked it was a comment "time is an illusion" then I said "I feel my 16 year old self is still walking around "somewhere". Any point in time is for that matter."

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 June, 08:30
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
think this one is longer
KVOS Webster Reports: The Extraordinary Equation of George Van Tassel - YouTube

Original air-date: June 18, 1964. This recording is from the KVOS Channel 12 Films, Center for Pacific Northwest Studies, Western Washington University, Bell...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 August, 09:12
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Thanks for posting!

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 June, 08:07
✔Time Travel & Time Machines - A Rare Interview From 1964 - YouTube

Original air-date: June 18, 1964. This recording is from the KVOS Channel 12 Films, Center for Pacific Northwest Studies, Western Washington University, Bell...

connie wright @cowri
27 June, 07:35
interesting..we know why the public wasn't made aware...