Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 June, 07:27
@Kat istheSea3
Great Gene Decode - his spilling the sauce!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 June, 09:04
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Could it be that people who got injected with graphene are safe from it because the frequency of this covfefe wall cancels out the controllability of the graphene??...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
The first thing that caught my attention about the injection was the graphene oxide...not the other ingredients at first. At that time, when all of this first surfaced there was a lot going on with energy beyond what the eye can see. I’m sure a lot of people have saw the conductivity of graphene oxide and how it appears as nothing and when a charge is present it forms a complete circuit allowing continuity to exist. What the plan was with or how it was to be used is beyond me, but it was my main concern. Neurological aspects win the game...to me, that is.
10:12 PM - Jun 27, 2023
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bnyk150 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 June, 08:28
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
Yes I listen / follow so many after a while the dots connect. Gene Decode said there are so many evil ones under control / tb used for evil ... just open your door and look to either side.

That's why this tuning fork, with the covfefe (magnetized) will send out a vibration / frequency to neutralize that problem.

I'm sure it goes much deeper, but I think this is part of the plan.
https://rumble.com/v2wjk24...