๐Ÿ‘‡ ICYMI

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Juan O Savin
When Trump did his speech in Bedminster
he coded things about NEW HAMPSHIRE.
Trump said,
โ€œCorruption is UP TO THE GILLS in the Biden Crime Family.โ€
Mike Gill โ€” DS money laundering.
The โ€œsealโ€ has been broken on Pandoraโ€™s Box,
the Pandora Papers that came from โ†’ Mike Gill..
Where's RFK, Jr. doing his Foreign Policy speech? NH.
Why New NH?
BECAUSE EVERYONEโ€™S DRAWING ATTENTION TO
WHERE THE REAL POWER LOCATION IS ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Mike Gill
FTX was a registered New Hampshire corp.
with a home office next to PRIMARY BANK
owned by the cartels & Dick Anagnost..
They were money laundering Cartel $ & Dark [Trafficking] $
& buying Politicians for protection..
Which is why GHISLAINE MAXWELL
wound up in the State of NH.
The property that she bought was an LLC,
as in the Pandora Papers.
Why did Maxwell go to NH? Was she not a blackmailer? ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿ‘‡ 6-27-23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
27 June, 10:54
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Mike Gill is a patriot who has been exposing the cabal for years. Here's his page:

https://www.youtube.com/St...

NH is small so it has enabled the cabal to completely capture both state and federal political offices. Votes are by paper ballot but are machine counted. Like AZ, all attempts to publicly prove the voter fraud have been blocked by the courts and by local communist operatives.

Along with the political, financial, and human trafficking crimes; Gill describes tractor trailer loads of Chinese fentanyl being laundered through the local hospital system.

Fentanyl overdoses are tied to organ harvesting rings. It makes big bucks for the hospital to sell organs from teenage drug overdose victims.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 June, 11:32
In response Water Mark to his Publication
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Juan O Savin made a great point on the vid
with Mike Gill & DN Rodriguez.

He said 2 years ago,
when Mike was talking about this
we had a Democratic House
that were in collusion with the $ launderers
who were themselves blackmailed by the DS.

NOW it's a different country.
We've had 2-years of faux Biden
& America's gone to hell,
but we also have a Whistleblower-full GOP House
& the time has better come for Mike.

Even Mike said people are
UNDERSTANDING HIM NOW.

Thanks to Hunter's laptop
people know about money laundering, Biden payoffs
& Child & Human Trafficking
especially at the US / MX border.

BUT WE DIDN'T KNOW
New Hampshire money laundering
WAS BIGGER THAN UKRAINE
& was the BIGGEST IN THE WORLD!!!

NOW is the right time for Mike Gill
& now is the right time for the movie,
SOUND OF FREEDOM ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

https://rumble.com/v2wanes...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 June, 11:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Just asking: Someone with the name Jim Cavielzel followed me yesterday...anyone know if it's really him? The account @JIMCAVIEZEL2023 also has only posted promotions of the movie Sound of Freedom. Seems it may be him. Any idea Kat?? ๐Ÿค”๐ŸŽต๐ŸŒด๐Ÿค

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 June, 11:53
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
me too

27 June, 11:54
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Followed u too? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 June, 11:58
yes

27 June, 12:03
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Except on mine his @ is in all caps. @JIMCAVIEZEL2023

Pink Totter @Totter
27 June, 12:07
Same here... all caps.

27 June, 12:09
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
What was ur feeling Pink Totter!...and thank u for jumping in!! ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŒด๐Ÿค

Pink Totter @Totter
27 June, 12:22
I tend to watch for a while new followers, check out their comments. Not sure if the all caps make a difference or not as if you compare the 2 they have the same amount of followers and following. .. are they the same account? Advertisement for the movie? Could be but we've all been waiting for it to come out. If it's really him, he could post a video of himself saying 'Hi AU'! LOL, with the tech today it could be anyone!!!

27 June, 12:28
Yep...I usually block anyone with few posts...no comments or likes...and tons of followings but few followers! I just feel bad cuz we all start out like that. But I do block alot. ๐Ÿซฃ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŒด๐Ÿค

Pink Totter @Totter
27 June, 12:37
There are a lot of quiet followers, some who are legit just don't talk much... VK did a post about that once... lot's of pings. I even tend to accept friend requests on other forums even if we aren't on the same page... we all are learning, just some are slower at it than others... I'm waiting for them to catch up!

Now late at night/early morning there tends to be some who are posting advertisements, checked out their profile, it's all ads. Have hit the share button and the fooked button, so far no one else is doing it so they're still here. I've reported some of them, just figure if they want to advertise they should be paying for it.

Yeah I see those too. They post vids only which makes me nervous about watching any. My tablet seems to act weird after certain accts follow me. So I've gone thru my "followers" and "followings" and blocked a bunch some weeks ago. I block new followers all the time...and they may just be new anons...idk. Ur right tho. Whatever! Sucks not knowing and why I hate anonymity...but I also understand why some need to stay anonymous. This shitshow is exhausting to me. ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŒด๐Ÿค
12:43 PM - Jun 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
27 June, 12:47
I usually skip all videos... who's got time to sit and watch videos all day! Prefer the fooked button when someone's shady.. usually hit the share button at the same time.... the fooked button doesn't work with just one fook!

27 June, 12:49
I try to watch what interests me. Which is most vids...but ur right about the time. ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŒด๐Ÿค